Friday, January 16, 2009

An Ocean View

While at the beach this last Sunday, I got some great shots that made awesome pieces of art. So, I present to you my works....

This picture I call The Long Way We've Traveled It represents the journey of my life so far and how I've come to be where I am in life. It's the long journey of life that we all deal with and we all have to overcome to find our own glimmer of happiness. (Taken 11 Jan 2009 in Lignano, Italy)

My Heart Belongs to the Sand It looks like a simple picture, but I went through the whole thing and erased all the sea shells and footprints that were stomping all over the place. The concept I had in mind when I took this was simple: people don't always give you the kind of peaceful, relaxed feelings you get from being on a quite beach...or in the mountains, or anywhere in nature where humanity hasn't totally over run the place. (Taken 11 Jan 2009 in Lignano, Italy)

Behold, the Battlefield Everytime I go to the beach, I always feel bad when I step on the shells that have washed up on the sand. I wanted to convey that feeling through this picture through the pieces of shells and the whole ones. The sienna hue gives it that forlorn kind of feel, which is really cool. (Taken 11 Jan 2009 in Lignano, Italy)


Are You There? It's Me I just wanted to take a really cool close up of sea shells. XD The picture turned out better than I thought, so Va-la! it is beautiful work of art. (Taken 11 Jan 2009 in Lignano, Italy)



No comments: