Monday, November 10, 2008

Fugliness of *Daniel

You know when you see those babies that are just so ugly you can't help but laugh? Well, I know such a baby, and I have to say, just when I thought he couldn't get any uglier....



I was sitting there at the *shoppette and looked over to see a baby, with his back to me opening a door. The door was not supposed to be open at this time, so a woman pushed it closed. The baby, whom I know to be *Daniel, started crying. His father stood up and went over to pick him up and take him back to the *cart and as he picked him up little Daniel's face turned towar me and....HOLY CRAP! I thought to myself, I didn't think that kid could get any uglier! He's fugly!!!




And then, I had to hold in my fit of laughter because the timing was really bad and I shouldn't have been laughing. As I was thinking about this fugly baby, I was reminded of a scene from the end of Ghostbusters II when Vigo is in the painting and the Ghostbusters are getting ready to finish him off, his face contorts and winkles. This, sadly enough, is what the baby looked like. So when I got home from work, I got on the internet and prepared a picture, so that others may see the fugliness of Daniel.

* All names and places have been changed to protect the feelings of the poor fugly child's parents.

No comments: